Place-cards sentence example
- Put place cards in picture frames for guests to take home.
- You can leave place cards with seed packets attached at each place, giving your guests plants that blossom over time just as your love did and will continue to do.
- Wedding invitations set the tone for the rest of the wedding and establish a motif or theme that can be carried throughout the rest of the wedding décor, from place cards to table numbers to programs, favors, and food packaging.
- Have small bottles attached to place cards or table assignment cards, so you can control that only adults have the wine; use grape juice or sparkling water for children's place settings.
- Hire a calligrapher to write out all of your place cards so they look like Cinderella's might have at the royal ball.Advertisement
- Use hearts to make place cards for a party.
- Candles can be used along with place cards to make unique table settings for your guests.
- Turn paper dolls into clever place cards for a birthday party or special dinner.
- A card player themed party could be something as simple as setting up card tables and using decks of cards for place cards.
- Plan a seating arrangement and make place cards if you have a large group attending.Advertisement
- Use the same stamp to create personalized thank you notes and place cards.