Placard sentence example
- Or make a small placard to sit near a bowl of cutters.
- Katie grabbed her purse and walked quickly down a pristine hall to a placard that read Officer David.
- Spotted on the streets was a Big Issue salesman holding a placard which read " Please queue in an orderly fashion.
- The placard will usually also tell you the appropriate tire pressure for when the tires are cold.
- I shall have to dig out the large placard from whichever cupboard it is in.Advertisement
- The bodywork is made of five-inch thick military grade armor, strong enough to resist the approach of any student and his cardboard placard.
- Place a small placard next to each dinner plate that indicates where the money went, and why you choose the charity you did.
- Choosing non-wedding themed bookmarks may require a small placard or wedding favor tag attached describing the reason you chose that particular bookmarker wedding favor.
- These tiles are often found openly displayed on a pallet with a placard indicating a drastic price drop.
- Open the drivers door or passenger door and check the door frame for a sticker (known as a placard) which lists important information about your vehicle.Advertisement
- If you're running out of options, check the trunk, any compartment in the center console, or even the back side of the gas tank door for a placard with tire information.
- All the early royal seals which have been referred to were affixed to the face of the documents, that is, en placard; but in the 11th century the practice of appending the seal from thongs or cords came into vogue; by the 12th century it was universal.
- During the leisure thus arising, Descartes one day had his attention drawn to a placard in the Dutch tongue; as the language, of which he never became perfectly master, was then strange to him, he asked a bystander to interpret it into either French or Latin.