Pitying sentence example
- She rose, pitying him.
- The young girl in her love for it carried the dead child clasped to her bosom, and went from house to house of her pitying friends asking them to give her medicine for it.
- It seems to me that all people who have loving, pitying hearts, are not strangers to each other.
- But pitying him, defending him, helping him command his own men â€¦ The vamp was right, and she hated to admit it.
- It seemed to her that everybody knew about her disappointment and was laughing at her and pitying her.Advertisement
- Hot tears of rage and of pitying sympathy ran down many a weather-beaten cheek.
- But pitying him, defending him, helping him command his own men … The vamp was right, and she hated to admit it.
- Taran looked down at his own richly spun wool and linen clothing, pitying the men on the beach.
- The White God, Damian, studied the Black God's youthful features, both pitying and wary.
- Some were politely curious, others pitying, still others resembling that of the maÃ®tre d'.Advertisement
- She couldn't help pitying the women who had been thrust into a bloody war when they met their Guardian mates.