Pita sentence example
- All you need is an outdoor-friendly menu (think carrot sticks, cheese sandwiches, pita bread, hummus, fruit, water and juice), a blanket big enough for all and a basket or cooler to tote your meal.
- Egyptian bread is often unleavened, such as whole wheat pita, coated with coarse ground wheat.
- In perhaps a slightly unbalanced deal, Creasy helps Pita become really good at swimming.
- We have had our fair share of pita bread and quite a few are familiar with hummus, a favored spread made from chickpeas.
- Pita bread most always packs better and is more durable than other breads.Advertisement
- Tzatziki is a delicious cucumber yogurt sauce that is the perfect topping for Gyros sandwiches and a great dip for pita bread.
- This Middle Eastern dip is always a healthy delight, and is wonderful served with whole-wheat pita bread and a vegetable platter consisting of raw carrots and sweet pepper slices.
- Cheese and fruit go so well together, and all you'll have to add in are crackers or slices of pita bread.
- Pita pockets are a portable solution to two slices of bread.
- This cafe specializes in hot dogs, pita wraps and slow cooked roast beef served quickly for those on the go.Advertisement
- Enjoy lunch, dinner and late-night dining also with menu items like shawarma, which is slow, spit-roasted chicken, lamb or beef wrapped in pita bread, served with lettuce, tomato and garlic sauce.
- The menu features a number of tasty appetizers, from tangy lentil soup to tabbouleh (mint and parsley salad) to hummus and pita bread.
- Among the manufactured products are cotton, woollen and "pita" fibre fabrics, sugar, rum, mescal, beer, furniture, pottery, soap, candles, leather, matches, chocolate, flour and cigarettes.