Pit-stop sentence example
- How it works: A pit stop is an hour off work.
- What's more, Hawaii is not the final destination on these Pacific voyages; rather the 50th state is merely a pit stop on cruises that last between 30 and 66 days.
- Give direction on speed, when to come in for a pit stop and when to pass a car.
- If you're interested in this look, you'll need to make a pit stop at a beauty supply store for a set of hot rollers.
- Available in a variety of leathers, from smooth black to pit stop amber.Advertisement
- To get a real taste of life down south, be sure to make a pit stop at Boone Hall.
- The goal of the show, which is hosted by Phil Keoghan, is to be the first team to reach the pit stop.
- The team arriving first at the pit stop is usually awarded prizes.
- Fast Forward: This clue allows team members to skip the rest of the tasks in a leg and go directly to the pit stop if a specific challenge is completed first.
- At the end of each leg of the race, teams finish at the pit stop for that location.Advertisement