Pistes sentence example
- Courchevel itself is a true winter paradise with something for everyone - from wide open groomed pistes to narrow couloirs.
- However there is some great cruising to be had on well groomed pistes.
- Has funicular access to a glacial bowl with wide open cruising pistes.
- There is a wide range of well maintained pistes, suitable for all grades of skier.
- Daisen ski resort has 26 slopes that stretch over nearly six miles of well-groomed pistes.Advertisement
- Most of the skiing is through tree-lined pistes on well-maintained slopes, many of which are snow cannon protected.
- In total there are 87 ski lifts covering 238 kms of prepared pistes - all on the one lift pass!
- There is no ski school, no marked pistes, no ski patrols.
- Good skiing can be found across the area on packed pistes.
- Wide, gentle pistes allow for exploration at an early stage.Advertisement
- The self catered apartment has the benefit of a sunny south facing balcony with views to the resort and pistes.
- The fast system gives plenty of time to explore the all 3 valleys and even the empty and wide-open pistes of the fourth valley.
- In vain Charles the Bald affirmed his royal authority in the capitularies of Quierzy-sur-Oise (857), Reims (860), Pistes (864), Gondreville (872) and Quierzy-sur-Oise (877); each time in exchange for assent to the royal will and renewal of oaths he had to acquiesce in.