Pistachio sentence example
- These last issuing from the ground fly to the Pistachio, and on it deposit their pupae.
- Finally, about Khojent and in Ferghana, where the climate is milder still, the vine and the pistachio tree cover the hills, while agriculture and horticulture have reached a high degree of perfec See Krasnov's researches in Izvestia of Russ.
- The true pistachio is found only on the northern frontier; the nuts are imported from Badakshan and Kunduz.
- To finish the boys shared a chocolate ice cream and we shared a cranberry & pistachio warm chocolate brownie served with vanilla ice.
- In " Naked Gun ", Leslie and George are seated in a car, munching pistachio nuts.Advertisement
- Plums, currants, almonds, pistachio kernels, candied peel or dried cherries may be added.
- The locust bean (used for forage), figs, and peaches are widely grown, while in certain special zones the pistachio and the manna-ash yield rich returns.
- Again The pistachio tree is so called because the shell of its fruit gives forth the scent of pure nard.
- A pistachio green, a light pink, or a butter yellow hue will still have the same eye opening impact.
- Along with popular flavors like chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal and macaroon, Balducci's gourmet cookie selection includes Apricot Pistachio Biscotti, French Roast Coffee Snaps and Mexican Nut Cookies.Advertisement
- Wash your burger down with a shake; flavors include vanilla bean, dark chocolate, mango, pistachio, coffee, black and white, coconut, and cola.
- Lichtenstein has established the fact that from the egg of the Aphis of Pistachio galls, Anopleura lentisci, is hatched an apterous insect (the gall-founder), which gives birth to young Aphides (emigrants), and that these, having acquired wings, fly to the roots of certain grasses (Bromus sterilis and Hordeum vulgare), and by budding underground give rise to several generations of apterous insects, whence finally comes a winged brood (the pupifera).
- In the valleys of the Waksh and Pro- and the Surkhab to the north of Darwaz, which form an important part of the province of Karategin, maple, ash, hawthorn, pistachio, and juniper grow freely in the mountain forests, and beetroot, kohl rabi, and other vegetables are widely cultivated.
- Susceptibility of pistachio male cultivars to botrytis blossom blight and shoot blight caused by botrytis blossom blight and shoot blight caused by Botrytis cinerea.
- The prosperity of the town is largely due to the export trade in phosphates, esparto grass, oil, almonds, pistachio nuts, sponges, wool, &c. There is in the Gulf of Gabes a rise and fall of 5 ft.Advertisement