Pissy sentence example
- She'd been pissy for a couple of weeks, and he had an idea why.
- His freezing shower did little to calm his blood, and he was pissy before he saw the number of voice mails and texts awaiting him.
- He gets pissy when you all call me directly without letting him know, Damian said.
- She smiled, pleased to see him as pissy as she felt.
- Why is your brother so pissy when he interfered with my life?Advertisement
- She didn't know what he thought from the distance, but she imagined him pissy as usual.
- All three of them are locked up on this one, and the Watchers are getting pissy with us.