Pissed-off sentence example
- That got me pissed off and Quinn accused me of always taking Howie's side.
- To tell the truth, I did it because I was pissed off at him over my losing Annie.
- Let them all be pissed off at me; perhaps that would bring them closer together against a common enemy.
- I kept after her to tell me and that pissed off Ronnie to all hell and he demanded Julie and me to get out.
- To her surprise, Xander stepped between her and the two pissed-off vamps waiting for her.Advertisement
- I know this is far-fetched and I'm probably only fantasizing because I'm so pissed off at that son of a bitch Fitzgerald in general.
- Katie pushed herself to her feet, remembering what pain a pissed-off Hell-creature could cause.
- He pissed off the wrong people.
- And now he'll be all the more pissed off at her, seeing as he knows she tried to kill him.
- More like crazy, needy bitch, really pissed off.Advertisement
- I suppose you're pissed off and looking for an explanation.
- Was Jonny too pissed off at her and plotting to take her out?
- He 's buying because he 's 32, earns 27k and is utterly pissed off with living in scummy HMOs on 6 month leases.
- Put on the surround sound, turn down the lights and if you can just get her to watch it for thirty minutes it may actually get to the point that she will be pissed off at you for playing it while she's not around.
- If you pissed off your girlfriend, you may be wondering "how to tell her you love her?"Advertisement