Pips sentence example
- Pull the segments apart and slice each thinly with the serrated knife, putting the pips in the cloth.
- Push through a nylon sieve to remove the pips.
- The Pilgrim Fathers introduced apples to the New World, planting pips that they had taken with them from England.
- One that doesn't have pips for seats, or a strange green woody bit at the front.
- We saw in an earlier chapter that cal pips may be used to calibrate a type A display.Advertisement
- April 13, 2004 Sainsbury's to sell the world's first seedless lemon No more lemon pips in your cooking!
- Although they pip at everyone they seem to slow down and give us a few extra pips.
- He was also noted to have said, " We shall squeeze the orange until the pips squeak, " in favor of reparations.
- The band played their first gig under the new guise 'Joy Division' on the 25th January 1978 at the Pips Disco in Manchester.
- The mulundo bears a fruit about the size of a cricket ball covered with a hard green shell and containing scarlet pips like a pomegranate.Advertisement
- The pear may be readily raised by sowing the pips of ordinary cultivated or of wilding kinds, these forming what are known as free or pear stocks, on which the choicer varieties are grafted for increase.