Pipits sentence example
- The greater number of birds belong to the order Passeres; starlings, weavers and larks are very common, the Cape canary, long-tailed sugar bird, pipits and wagtails are fairly numerous.
- They attract pipits of several species, as well as numerous chiffchaffs and Bluethroats.
- At each path of green grass we could see common European pipits, Wagtails and Laughing Doves.
- A small pool alongside the road had three Plain-backed pipits strutting around, their jizz reminding me of Tawny Pipit.
- Tho dry alpine, we did note singing American pipits.Advertisement
- They attract pipits of several species, as well as numerous Chiffchaffs and Bluethroats.
- A muddy walk on March 22nd near junction of routes 51 and 57 produced only meadow pipits, Kentish plover and 2 cattle egrets.
- Then on the lawns of the hotel opposite were several migrant Red-throated pipits.
- Wednesday 10 May The only highlight of a bright morning, troubled by a chilly NW breeze, was 2 tree pipits.
- Occasionally we would encounter a party of Olive-backed pipits feeding among the leaf-litter of the woodland.Advertisement
- Closer by, rock pipits did the same on the exposed rocky shore.
- Pipits ran out with red throated and meadow but no water pipits ran out with red throated and meadow but no water pipit here.
- Meadow pipits skylarks and small waders are their most common meals.
- The first whitethroat was at Trewince on 28th with Tree Pipits seen on St Mary's and St Martin's that day.
- A few restless souls braved the midday heat to walk along the beach, where several Paddyfield Pipits gave superb close views.Advertisement
- The first Whitethroat was at Trewince on 28th with Tree Pipits seen on St Mary 's and St Martin 's that day.
- Rosy Pipits were numerous in the damp yak pastures.