Piperine sentence example
- Piperine consequently is (2).
- Piperine, conine, atropine, belladonine, cocaine, hyoscyamine and nicotine have been already synthesized; the constitution of several others requires confirmation, while there remain many important alkaloids - quinine, morphine, strychnine, &c. - whose constitution remains unknown.
- Piperidine or hexa-hydropyridine, C 5 H 11 N, was first obtained in 1848 by distilling piperine with lime.
- We also owe much of our knowledge of the alkaloid piperine to Fittig, who in collaboration with Ira Remsen established its constitution in 1871.
- The bioenhancing effects of piperine have been demonstrated in several other studies which show that piperine can improve the absorption of many nutrients.Advertisement