Pipe-organ sentence example
- The elliptical Tabernacle (5870) has a rounded, turtle-shell shaped roof, unsupported by pillars or beams, seats nearly 10,000, and has a large pipe organ (5000 pipes).
- Eric is a pipe organ builder who works with his brother John who runs the family firm, B C Shepherd & Sons.
- The solution adopted was to remedy the tonal defects of the pipe organ in a bold manner.
- Billy couldn't take a pipe organ with him, in fact he didn't own one.
- Pictures, text and a video give a good overview of the processes involved in restoring a pipe organ.Advertisement
- The church recieved a splendid pipe organ from Pembroke Chapel when it closed.
- Humidity most certainly affects the tonality of a pipe organ.
- Distinctive touches pervade each ship, such as the Flemish clock in the Rotterdam's atrium and baroque pipe organ aboard the Zaandam.
- While there you will tour the imposing 900-year-old Baroque Melk Abbey and Passau's spectacular cathedral, which is home to the largest pipe organ in Europe.
- When his church's pipe organ broke in 1818, he asked Franz Gruber to create a guitar composition for the poem.Advertisement