Pipe-cleaners sentence example
- Wrap these short pieces around longer pipe cleaners to make dendrites.
- These can be shorter than your axon and you can twist more pipe cleaners to make more dendrites.
- Make a six-sided star shape by twisting three white pipe cleaners together in the center.
- I liked it because it comes with enough pipe cleaners to make everything in the book.
- The antlers can be done out of fondant or even white pipe cleaners.Advertisement
- Let children use paint, markers, pipe cleaners and other accessories to decorate their creations.
- To gather your lilies into a bouquet, use floral wire or chenille pipe cleaners to give each bloom a stem.
- Buy feathered angel wings from the craft store and glue them over the ribbon folds, then twist gold pipe-cleaners into halos and place them on the dolls' heads.
- Keep felts squares and pipe cleaners handy for advanced Thanksgiving kids crafts.
- Stick eight pipe cleaners directly into the "body" and bend to create "legs."Advertisement
- Use pipe cleaners to create plants and other items.
- This terra cotta dragonfly is made from a tiny clay pot and embellished with foam sheet cutouts and pipe cleaners.
- Take one of your pipe cleaners and roll some corn husk around it.