Pinworm sentence example
- Error in phylogeny will be illustrated with a comparison of two contemporary primate or host phylogenies against the pinworm or parasite phylogeny.
- The pinworm Enterobius vermicularis is one of the most common nematode parasitic infections of humans in North America and Europe.
- There are no differences in pinworm infections on the basis of race or socioeconomic class.
- Neither is pinworm infection an indication of poor hygiene.
- Pinworm infections can be asymptomatic or result in mild gastrointestinal upsets.Advertisement
- Since the pinworm almost always stays in the gastrointestinal tract or vagina, there is usually no systemic illness.
- Girls who develop vaginal pinworm may experience vaginal itching or a vaginal discharge.
- If the child seems restless at night and complains of itching in the morning, parents should call their health-care provider to obtain a pinworm lab kit.
- A pinworm lab kit can usually be supplied by a provider's office if necessary.