Pintail sentence example
- Here, too, breed many species of ducks, the mallard, gadwall, baldpate, three species of teal, shoveler, pintail, hooded mergansers, and Canada geese; other ducks and geese are migrants only.
- In the afternoon, land on Floreana where we may find flamingos, pintail ducks and various shorebirds.
- It was a lovely place, really, and we saw a White-cheeked pintail which was new for us.
- A trickle of Gray and Yellow Wagtails overhead and a female pintail were the only sightings of any note.
- Probably the least expected bird was an eclipse male pintail, being about 2 months early!Advertisement
- Another pack of approaching wigeon produced a pleasant surprise for there was a single duck pintail in their midst.
- Nettley's Hide produced WIGEON, TEAL and SHOVELER, mostly, also a few pintail.
- A flooded roadside area held numerous MALLARD, a few AMERICAN WIGEON and my first drake pintail of the trip.
- There were single Shelduck and m pintail on the sea, with another m Pintail by the eastern Pool.