Pinpointing sentence example
- That's an important point, because narrowing down so-called sexy clothes means pinpointing the styles and sizes that best suit a woman's figure and personal tastes.
- Pinpointing the right cause can help alleviate the sleepwalking.
- The facility is also capable of pinpointing obstructive sleep apnea as a potential problem.
- The difficulty for many women is pinpointing when these observations apply to them.
- Because pinpointing the exact moment of ovulation is difficult, women should use other methods of checking ovulation beyond any physical signs and symptoms, especially if they are using natural family planning birth control.Advertisement
- After observing the changes for a few months, you may be able to find consistencies from one month to the next that make pinpointing ovulation possible.
- Recognizing the first signs of labor can be challenging and many inconsistencies can make pinpointing a specific time difficult.
- Every woman's cycle is different, so these types of calendars are helpful in pinpointing specific target conception dates, as well as teaching you how to look for and track particular physical signs of ovulation.
- The cop continues to guess players until pinpointing the robber.
- Again, one of the problems with these symptoms is that they are found in a number of gastrointestinal disorders which makes pinpointing gluten sensitivity a bit of a challenge for many doctors.Advertisement
- The spectrum is remarkably broad, and this can lead to problems with pinpointing an answer to the question, "What is pervasive developmental disorder?"
- Sometimes it's as simple as pinpointing a change in eating habits.