Pinots sentence example
- Our group thought the wine to be slightly out of balance, and without the depth of the great California Pinots.
- Kistler is considered one of the premier American Pinots (and of course, Chardonnay).
- The last time we blind tasted Pinots was three years ago and Miner surprised the group by finishing first.
- The 2001 did not go unnoticed though, as the New York Times gave it the top slot of 2001 domestic Pinots.
- And while revered for their succulent Pinots, Rochioli's Sauvignon Blanc should not to be dismissed with a cold shoulder or ignored with agnostic indifference.Advertisement
- With a small winery in place, their first release was 1994 Pinots and Chardonnays, which were released in 1996, so they are a fairly new arrival as far as Sonoma County's wine history goes.
- Use the above list as a starting off point in your exploration into Oregon Pinots.