Pinot blanc sentence example
- The vineyards grow primarly Chardonnay grapes, as well small amounts of Aligoté and Pinot Blanc.
- Only small amounts of Pinot Blanc are added into white Burgundies for balance.
- Winemakers may incoprorate many grapes, including Reisling, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Blanc.
- However, what is called Pinot Blanc in Australia may be a misnomer and in fact may be Chardonnay.
- Not that we've figured it out up here, apparently some of the Pinot Blanc grown in California is Melon de Bourgogne, go figure.Advertisement
- To clear the confusion up, some grape geneticists were intrigued enough to investigate and they determined that Pinot Blanc is actually a cousin to Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir rather than Chardonnay.
- That family tree notwithstanding, much of Pinot Blanc that is produced is assume to be a lightweight Chardonnay without its complex flavors.
- Fess Parker's Pinot Blanc reminds me less of a Chard and more of a Loire version of it, and, more importantly, an enjoyable one.