Pinnatifid Sentence Examples
- A variety (pinnatifidum) has leaves deeply cut or pinnatifid.
- It is a pinnatifid leaf, with the divisions pointing towards the petiole and a large triangular apex.
- - Pinnatifid leaf of Valeriana dioica.
- High, with pinnatifid leaves and large sweet scented white flowers often 6 in.
- Sometimes the petal becomes pinnatifid, as in Schizopetalum.
- The leaves are highly compound, dividing dichotomously into several leaflets, each of which is deeply pinnatifid, with fine segments.