Pine-nuts sentence example
- Blend briefly until pine nuts and basil are roughly chopped but not too runny!
- This time they were given a meal of pine nuts.
- Combine them with sliced orange segments and a few toasted pine nuts for a delicious salad.
- I began with the baked Fresh sardines marinated in chermoula and stuffed with roasted pine nuts.
- Stuffed foods are regular fare; often filled with ground meats, eggplant, rice, tomatoes and pine nuts.Advertisement
- Pesto purists, the contestants mince, crush and pulverize the pungent varieties of basil, mix it with classic cheeses and experiment with everything from the traditional pine nuts to black beans and jicama.
- If you are craving something warm and filling for your picnic meal, try baked polenta with zucchini and tomato sauce or a flaky spinach pie topped with pine nuts.
- Seafood is a specialty, and standout dishes include the sweet and sour sea bass with pine nuts and the hot pots (available in meat, seafood and vegetarian varieties).