Pin-number sentence example
- Additionally, unlike a debit card, you sign for purchases rather than use a pin number.
- Here, the pin number is 1542.
- However the new procedure requires a pin number which only the genuine cardholder will know.
- But now they've become so slick that they can read and record your card details and PIN number remotely.
- But now they 've become so slick that they can read and record your card details and PIN number remotely.Advertisement
- Avoiding identity theft can be as simple as reviewing your bank statements promptly and never giving a stranger your PIN number or social security number.
- Making a purchase often requires typing a secret pin number into a card processing machine.
- You may also use a PIN number to access cash at any bank ATM that has the MasterCard logo.
- Usually these people will offer to hold a cancel button while you keep entering your pin number.
- While you do this they are memorizing your pin number.Advertisement
- A fraud protection tip to avoid this scam is to never allow anyone to see you enter your pin number.
- When you use a pin number for your transactions, the funds are immediately withdrawn from your account.
- As long as you are using a pin number for your transaction, you will never be asked to provide identification.
- Enhanced security - To make purchases with your Maestro card, you must enter your PIN number which helps to prevent unauthorized purchases if your card is lost or stolen.
- For example, all passwords should have a "1" at the end not noted on the cheat sheet, and the last PIN number on each code should be one digit higher, i.e.Advertisement
- Should there be some sort of a security breakdown at the online shop you make your purchase at, you don't want the pin number to your checking account exposed or compromised!