Pima cotton sentence example
- Spirit of the Andes alpaca and pima cotton knitwear hand made using the highest quality alpaca and pima cotton from Peru.
- A cardigan made of supremely soft Pima cotton in a quick and easy zip-front style.
- It is trademarked by the Supima company, a non-profit organization that promotes products constructed of pure American Pima cotton.
- Primarily harvested in the United States, Peru and Australia, pima cotton is also grown in small quantities in other parts of the world.
- In order to qualify, the retailer, textile mill or manufacturer in question must meet select quality standards and construct products made solely of 100 percent American Pima Cotton.Advertisement
- Since Pima cotton fibers are so fine, they can be used more plentifully in any given product.
- There is a pima cotton cocoon sweater at Territory Ahead.
- Bikini briefs made with pima cotton and also offer a classic fit.
- These trunks too are made with pima cotton and are designed to be lightweight and offer freedom of movement.
- They call it the Best Nursing Bra Ever with double layer cups of pima cotton blended with 20 percent Lycra.Advertisement
- They are made of 100 percent pima cotton jersey and are white with purple, yellow and orange gerbera daisies.
- On an even flirtier note, there's the Long Sleeve Pima Cotton Nightgown at Alpaca Direct.
- Nature Wear Organics has a good selection of panties made of high-quality organic Pima cotton.
- There's also the sexy Pima Cotton Tank available in Black, Madison Heather, and White for $21.00.
- The Pima Cotton Boxer Brief, a nice cotton jersey alternative to the traditional boxer brief listed above, for $21.Advertisement