Piloting sentence example
- Tom Paris is granted a temporary commission and the job of piloting Voyager.
- The decision to go ahead with the new survey followed successful piloting.
- I'm sure I was watching future stars, should they choose show business over chartered accountancy or piloting SSTs.
- The latter has involved various initiatives, including the piloting of psychometric testing.
- It adopts a collaborative approach to learning, refined using feedback from extensive piloting during the development period.Advertisement
- These tools are likely to be ready for initial piloting during the period September 2002 to February 2003.
- In summer 2005 further piloting of different two-tier models was carried out.
- David Cowman talks of his experience on his first advanced canopy piloting course.
- Lord Russell, backed by Gladstone, persuaded his colleagues to consent to a moderate Reform Bill, and the task of piloting this measure through the House of Commons fell to Gladstone.
- Piloting is more advanced; try taking the controls of a commercial plane.Advertisement
- Commercial piloting is a highly competitive field that has taken major hits with changes in the airline industry.
- The GMT Master helps pilots keep track of time when piloting transcontinental flights.
- This model officially represents the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, which has members from the piloting community based all over the world.
- From aircraft piloting to luxurious dinner parties, Victorinox has timepieces suitable for jetsetters across the globe.
- These included collecting ancient weapons, fencing, martial arts, and piloting various craft of different time periods.Advertisement
- Already British Gas is piloting a rooftop wind turbine to generate power for individual homes.
- Extras aboard their phenomenal ships include an exclusive look into piloting the massive ship with the Peek-A-Boo Bridge, accompanied by navigational charts and location updates.
- As mentioned above, the aircraft that you will be piloting in this game often serve dual functions and for most of the missions, you will be taking on both roles at some point.