Pillion sentence example
- If you carry a pillion, a second headset will enable you to converse normally.
- Communication If you intend to take a pillion regularly, it is worth buying a rider to pillion intercom.
- Policies can also include multi bikes, pillion cover, gray imports and motorcycle breakdown.
- There is no minimum age limit for pillion passengers but the passenger MUST be able to place both feet on the pillion footrests.
- In 1994, 445 bikers and pillion passengers were killed, compared with 1,749 car drivers and their passengers.Advertisement
- However - nothing compared to riding pillion with Dad.
- Before doing DAS I had never even ridden pillion.
- A separate passenger pillion can be removed in seconds to give the bike a solo profile.
- A colour-matched molded plastic pillion pad cowl that snaps into place to accentuate the CBR600RR's purposefully competitive look.
- Someone had chopped off the pillion footrest hangers and replaced them with a couple of welded on lengths of one-inch gas pipe.Advertisement
- Prior to the introduction of carriages horseback was the means of locomotion, and Queen Elizabeth rode in state to St Paul's on a pillion; but even after carriages were used, horseback was held to be more dignified, for James I.