Pilfering sentence example
- Here he joined the only other section which had succeeded in reaching Constantinople - that of Walter the Penniless; and with the joint forces, which had made themselves a nuisance by pilfering, he crossed to the Asiatic shore in the beginning of August.
- Yes, by once again pilfering Western media coverage.
- Pilfering was suppressed, and the revolts of the malcontentsthe Gaut/ziers of The Normandy, the Croquants and Tard-aviss of Prigord achieve.
- Its pilfering habits have led to this result, yet the injuries it causes are exaggerated by common report; and in many countries of Europe it is still the tolerated or even the cherished neighbour of every farmer, as it formerly was in England if not in Scotland also.
- It also crossed her mind that pilfering through his things to get information about something for which he had sworn to be silent would be a great invasion of his privacy.Advertisement