Pilar sentence example
- Besides these there are the line from Recife to Limoeiro and Timbauba (112 m.), with an extension from Timbauba to Pilar (24 m.).
- Libau formed the base; Germany furnished the supplies; the Baits (Baron Pilar, Baron Randen) undertook the leadership. The liberation was thus made dependent on the goodwill of Germany.
- The principal towns are Asuncion, the capital (pop. 1905, 60,259), Villa Rica (25,000), Concepcion (15,000) and Villa del Pilar (10,000); these are described in separate articles.
- The campaign of Rizal, Marcelo del Pilar, Graciano Lopez Jaena and Apolinario Mabini, the leaders in the " Young Filipino Party," was a protest against both the domination of the friars and economic and administrative caciquism.
- The eastern extremity of the state is served by a railway originally called the Conde d'Eu railway but now forming part of the Great Western of Brazil system, which runs westward and northward from Parahyba to Independencia (72 m.), where it connects with the extension of the Natal and Nova Cruz line, and a branch runs southward to Pilar, 15 m.Advertisement
- Fernando Gaitán and Lilliana Hernández wrote the show and María del Pilar Fernández produced it with director, Mario Ribero.