Pilaf sentence example
- When ready to serve, divide the saffron pilaf between two plates, and top each with a chicken skewer and some raita.
- This is a common summer dish, eaten with white rice pilaf.
- Vegetable lasagna, fresh pizza, and whole-grain pilaf all showcase fresh, flavorful items that highlight the textures and features of a meal.
- Most people use white rice to make pilaf, but try a whole grain for added nutritional value.
- Though a pilaf isn't a traditional vegetarian main dish recipe, it's often filling enough for a light meal, and the ingredients are easy to adjust.Advertisement
- Add the vegetables, cranberries, and toasted almonds to the pilaf.
- Duo has a gluten-free menu and several vegetarian dishes, such as acorn squash with stuffed curried vegetables and pilaf.