Piggy-bank sentence example
- If you don't want to break the piggy bank by pouring loaned money into an eco-clean house, consider a straw bale home.
- Cynthia smiled, remembering the early-days' confusion of opening the bed and breakfast, two newlyweds and one old man, operating on piggy bank finances and not an ounce of experience among them.
- This musical piggy bank for a boy has a sheer blue and white gingham checked ribbon round his neck.
- This blue musical piggy bank is a bigger version of the baby piggy bank for a boy, with an additional musical feature.
- The trick is in knowing what you want before you break into your piggy bank.Advertisement
- These games are all free, so you can enjoy Bratz games online without breaking the piggy bank.
- Rather than let children keep their financial gifts in a piggy bank in the house, parents can help children open a passbook savings account or a mutual fund and let them file the receipts for these accounts.
- Students can browse topics such as Piggy Bank (all about European money), Radio (hear all the European country anthems) and Camera (picture puzzles of famous European landmarks).
- See who would confess to spying on a neighbor, visiting a nude beach, or raiding a kid's piggy bank!
- Investing for kids can be as simple as a piggy bank or as involved as letting him play the stock market.Advertisement
- You may have clutched that money tightly in your hand and placed it in your piggy bank or some other special place.
- Take the " piggy bank " search for example.