Pigeonhole sentence example
- There really isn't any genre to pigeonhole Costello in.
- The head gardener also has a pigeonhole with the porters.
- Well, against being bundled into that convenient pigeonhole at least.
- This word describes so many types of designs that it would almost be impossible and unfair to pigeonhole it in a way that limits its potential within your home.
- The movie proves again that you ca n't pigeonhole Spielberg into one genre or even one type of movie.Advertisement
- Don't let the origin and natural look of bamboo pigeonhole you into creating a themed interior.
- Bumped into flat neighbor called Margery whilst checking the post pigeonhole.
- I ask the reader to resist the urge to pigeonhole me until the end of the section.