Pierson sentence example
- Their first church was in Broad Street, nearly opposite the present First Presbyterian Church, with cupola and flankers from which "watchers" and "wards" might discover the approach of hostile Indians, and as an honour to their pastor, Rev. Abraham Pierson (1608-1678), who came from Newark-on-Trent, they gave the town its present name, having called it Milford upon their first settlement.
- Veterinarian Lisa Pierson hosts one of the most valuable web resources for making homemade cat food.
- From specialized ingredients such as salmon oil to safe supplementation, Pierson provides readers with the particulars of when and why homemade cat meals are a good idea.
- When Duncan finds him, the legendary Methos turns out to be a scholarly looking young man, hiding out among the Watchers under the name Adam Pierson, apparently doing research to find Methos.
- My favorites have to be the 'cowardly' Pierson's Puppeteers.Advertisement
- These creatures were discovered by an explorer named Pierson, who thought their two heads resembled sock puppets.