Picture show sentence example
- Rocky Horror Picture Show Whilst dressing up is not mandatory, you will receive icy stares, should you not... Mystery Event info.
- In 1975 she landed a role in a campy, gothic musical that went on to develop a huge cult following The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Furthermore, because many productions of the Rocky Horror Picture Show encourage audience participation, the rapidity with which one can learn this dance ultimately makes it an instant hit with virtually all audience members.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show owes its lasting fame to its transformation into an audience participation vehicle during this time.
- Likewise, the soundtrack from the film version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show includes the song Super Heroes, which was also from a scene that was cut and only a snippet of the tune is heard in most prints of the film.Advertisement
- They have a karaoke musical section that features Phantom, plus karaoke versions of other showtunes, like songs from Mamma Mia and Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack lets listeners enjoy a unique film and music experience without a television or movie screen nearby.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show is more than a movie; it's a cult phenomenon.
- Late night showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show feature costumes, audience members acting out the movie in the theater's aisles, and heavy audience participation.
- And of course, they sing along to The Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack.Advertisement
- The recording is from an early 80s show, so it's not the most up-to-the-minute Rocky Horror Picture Show experience, but it can still give you a good idea of the kind of audience banter to expect.
- Other musicals like The Lion King, The Rocky Horror Picture Show and The Little Mermaid have moved in reverse; originally movies, these films now have their own Broadway counterpart.