Picture-book sentence example
- Someone brought her a colorful picture book.
- Alford was a not inconsiderable artist, as his picture-book, The Riviera (1870), shows, and he had abundant musical and mechanical talent.
- Book Custom Kid... picture book book for children activity book custom kid science book for kid harper Collins childrens books goes.
- A bouncing, rhythmic text with an irresistible refrain joins forces with wildly exuberant illustration to create a jolly romp of a picture book.
- They combine the best of picture book art with small lively detailed animations, specifically designed to fit with a picture-book style.Advertisement
- The picture-book will tell you all about many strange and wild animals.
- What child doesn't love the visually appealing pictures and artwork in a picture book?
- While it seems like getting a picture book online would be easy, it is actually rather expensive to make sure that the book and audio that go with it are good quality.
- The holiday picture book merges photographic masterpieces with repetition and rhyme presented in simple language.
- The 2006 Lady Bug Picture Book Award went to I Ain't Gonna Paint No More by Karen Beaumont & David Catrow.Advertisement
- Its charming sing-song rhymes and adorable illustrations made it a popular picture book in 2006.
- Include coloring books and crayons, a paperback picture book and a small children's toy.
- A great picture book can also be a springboard for all kinds of fun projects.
- Choose a picture book to read aloud to your preschooler.
- Start each class or subject, including science and math, with a picture book.Advertisement
- In some of his books, as the Orbis sensualium pictus (1658), pictures are added; this work is, indeed, the first children's picture-book.