Pick-up-line sentence example
- Using a pick up line will get the person's attention, even if it's negative attention.
- You want to use a pick up line to get someone to take an interest in you.
- You will receive one of two reactions when you use a pick up line.
- If you are friends with someone and want to play around, you can use a pick up line to let him/her know that you are interested.
- When you want to talk to a girl, you may be tempted to use a clever pick up line.Advertisement
- Others may actually make her feel special before she realizes it's a pick up line.
- Otherwise the aftermath of the pick up line could be more awkward.
- Remember that if you're using a pick up line to grab a lady's attention and break the ice, you want to show off your personality, sincerity, and humor-and make it clear that you're interested in getting to know her, not her body.
- It's fine to use a pick up line to compliment a woman's beauty, but don't jump straight to the sexual innuendos.