Pick on sentence example
- I would pick on him in class and he the same with me.
- People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.
- It also makes it more difficult to make other challenges because it looks as if you are ignoring them to pick on weaker gremlins!
- Whilst Big Brother asks us to evict a housemate, The Weakest Link wants us to pick on the less able.
- You can also use sports jersey numbers or random numbers that you pick on the spur of the moment.Advertisement
- As a way to counteract this low self-esteem, the individual will seek out someone to pick on and become violent with, as it makes him or her feel stronger, more confident, and in control.
- Bullies look for weaker teens to pick on.
- Lauren and "Lo" Bosworth will have two less people to pick on as rumor has it that cast mates Audrina and Whitney are leaving The Hills.
- In most cases, this means adding a hole and mounting the pick on a chain so it hangs like a pendant.
- This can be made fun as the seniors pretend to be unable to open their lockers or find classrooms and the freshman pick on the seniors.Advertisement