Pia-mater sentence example
- These membranes are called the meninges, the outermost membrane is called the dura mater, then the arachnoid and then the pia mater.
- I will buy nine sparrows for a penny, and his pia mater is not worth the ninth part of a sparrow.
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage-A collection of blood in the subarachnoid space, the space between the arachnoid and pia mater membranes that surround the brain.
- The middle layer is the arachnoid mater, and the layer closest to the brain tissue is the pia mater.
- Meninges-The three-layer membranous covering of the brain and spinal cord, composed of the dura mater, arachnoid, and pia mater.Advertisement