Phytonutrients sentence example
- Blue Buffalo also includes a variety of fruits and vegetables as a source of phytonutrients, minerals, antioxidants, vitamins and fibers.
- In general, foods described as superfoods are high in phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- It contains phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- The USDA recommends eating fruits and vegetables from across the spectrum of colors to assure you get all of the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients necessary for health.
- Most people do not get even half of the recommended amounts of fruits and vegetables each day, which means they are neglecting some of their bodies' most important needs by failing to provide adequate phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals.Advertisement
- By supplying your body with a vast range of colorful foods, for example, you will also be feeding it a rainbow of phytonutrients known to lower your risk of cancers, premature aging, glaucoma, and other diseases.
- Snacks dense in vitamins or phytonutrients can pack an added punch, while some less-dense items are your best option for fulfilling the need to munch when your caloric needs have already been met.
- Berries: Berries of all kinds are rich in phytonutrients and vitamins and have unsurpassed kid appeal.