Phthalates sentence example
- Paints The main substances of concern likely to be found in paints are alkyl phenol ethoxylates, chlorinated paraffins and phthalates.
- One of the points at issue is that while some methods may measure phthalate migration, they do not identify the specific phthalate migration, they do not identify the specific phthalates.
- Some phthalates are known to be reproductive and developmental toxicants, or are known to disrupt the endocrine system.
- It's also noteworthy to mention that the entire PlantLove collection is free of parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, phthalates and fragrances.
- Non-organic baby toys could contain phthalates, melamine, polyvinyl chloride and other materials that some have tied to cancers and other serious health problems.Advertisement
- They are made without PVC, vinyl, Phthalates, or latex.
- Phthalates are found in most cosmetics, including perfume.
- The Bean mat contains no phthalates, dioxins, furans, phenol, or heavy metals, has an ecologically safer method of production, and is available for under $15.
- The Aurorae Northern Lights Yoga Mat with Golden Sun Focal Icon is made of a safe and biodegradable material that is phthalates free.
- It's also one of three ingredients - the others are toluene and phthalates - that are recognized by California's Proposition 65 as "known to cause cancer or developmental toxicity."Advertisement
- We've removed the phthalates, chemicals that are used in nail polishes as a leveling agent, to reduce brittleness, and as a plasticizer.