Phreatic sentence example
- For example, you can easily see areas where there are vadose canyons or phreatic tubes.
- m diameter phreatic tube with a sand floor and quickly enters a chamber.
- At the bottom of the traverse a phreatic maze leads back to the junction.
- The phreatic passages upstream were also looked at again but with no extra sections to add after the initial 1982 explorations.
- phreatic tube, with a gravel floor, leads to the terminal sump.Advertisement
- phreatic rift was gained heading north east to reach a point some 45m above the start of the climb.
- phreatic passage.
- phreatic maze leads back to the junction.
- phreatic tunnel.
- phreatic chamber.Advertisement
- phreatic in origin, with some vadose modification.
- A steeply ascending phreatic rift was gained heading north east to reach a point some 45m above the start of the climb.
- However a large, muddy, phreatic tube leads back up out of the chamber.
- The obvious passage from the base of the pitch chokes in dank phreatic tunnels.
- vadose canyons or phreatic tubes.Advertisement
- A more or less complete dead phreatic streamway is now known to exist, paralleling the present vadose streamway.