Photovoltaics sentence example
- Under proposals in his draft energy strategy, schemes will be expected to include photovoltaics or be designed to incorporate them in the future.
- Development not initially incorporating photovoltaics should be of a suitable design and orientation to support them later.
- This technology is called solar photovoltaics or more simply, PV.
- Many of the homes also have photovoltaics and as a result actually produce more energy than they use.
- Cameron discussed the various project ideas with us such as thermal photovoltaics.Advertisement
- Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland is the first speculatively constructed office building to incorporate building-integrated photovoltaics.
- The best solar systems combine passive solar techniques with other active solar technology such as photovoltaics.
- The solar shingles, also called building integrated photovoltaics, generate electricity when the semiconductor layer is exposed to sun.
- Modern PV technology is called "thin-film silicon photovoltaics," and most experts within alternative energy industries consider it as the fastest growing energy technology.
- When photovoltaics (PVs) off grid is talked about, what people are referring to is a power supply, usually solar, that is not in any way connected to a main power grid.Advertisement
- This, too, is another way to go off-grid and can be used in combination with photovoltaics off grid.
- With the use of photovoltaics, the sun can be a legitimate electrical source to save us and our environment for centuries to come.
- The green initiative to push the green industry forward is helping to advance solar power to be far more efficient than the first photovoltaics used to produce energy a decade ago.
- By using a method called photovoltaics, researchers found they can generate electrical power by funneling the sun through a specific medium like copper or silicon to harness the energy from solar radiation.