Photosynthetic sentence example
- The aim of our work is to understand how the photosynthetic apparatus is assembled in all major cell-types of a leaf.
- For stations at in the Irminger Basin, a model based on phytoplankton photosynthetic responses to changes in spectral irradiance was the most accurate.
- Since photosynthetic light reactions produce ATP, the ATP dependence of RuBisCO activation provides a mechanism for light-dependent activation of the enzyme.
- All of the photosynthetic pigments are designed to absorb visible light across a range of wavelengths suitable for any number of environments.
- Of the photosynthetic bacteria, three schemes are used for light harvesting pigments.Advertisement
- When these spores germinate they must find a suitable photosynthetic partner in order to re-establish the lichen symbiosis.
- Diversity and ecology of phototrophic sulfur bacteria [Acrobat PDF] How do purple photosynthetic bacteria harvest light?
- The oxaloacetate is converted to other 4-carbon intermediates that are transported to photosynthetic cells, where CO 2 is released by decarboxylation.