Photosensitive sentence example
- People with photosensitive epilepsy should consider limiting the time they spend watching TV or computer monitors.
- It is important to realize that flashing lights, television sets and computer games do not make a person photosensitive or cause epilepsy.
- Electrophysiological analysis suggests that VA opsin horizontal cells are intrinsically photosensitive and encode irradiance information.
- Citronella is extremely strong and can blister the skin, it is also photosensitive and as such can cause accelerated extreme sun burn.
- Photosensitive (photochromatic) lenses that darken in the presence of bright light are handy for people who do not want to carry an extra set of glasses.Advertisement
- This strong protectant has been tested on photosensitive skin and contains a three percent concentration of Mexoryl SX.