Photoperiod sentence example
- Day length was artificially manipulated to mimic the prevailing mid-summer photoperiod (16 h light: 8 h dark, 16L: 8D ).
- In the case of hamsters the critical photoperiod is 12.5 hours.
- The time taken to form primordia varies with the length of the inductive photoperiod.
- photoperiod manipulation in each group.
- photoperiod change.Advertisement
- The isolates were cultured at 22°C with a 12 h photoperiod.
- testis size is affected by photoperiod.
- In many male animals, testis size is affected by photoperiod.