Photometric sentence example
- The development of the method has been greatly assisted by photography, while the application of photometric measurements has been a powerful auxiliary in the work.
- Photometric catalogues, accordingly, form an indispensable part of stellar statistics; and their construction has been zealously prosecuted.
- Kempf with a polarizing photometer; but by far the most comprehensive work of the kind is the Harvard Photometric Durchmusterung (1901-1903), embracing all stars to 7.5 magnitude, and extended to the southern pole by measurements executed at Arequipa.
- Thus, the photometric data in this table are not strictly homogeneous, and should be considered to be approximate values only.
- We estimate a photometric redshift of for this galaxy, using the methods of Mobasher et al.Advertisement
- We use photometric stereo for the capture, analysis, retrieval, synthesis and visualization of surface texture.