Photojournalists sentence example
- Kodak led the digital camera revolution by designing a professional digital camera, mainly for use by photojournalists.
- This professional grade 1.3 megapixel camera retailed for over $13,000 and was marketed towards photojournalists.
- Photojournalists document people, places and events through pictures in order to enhance a story.
- Professional photojournalists are sometimes called news photographers and are typically employed by newspapers, magazines and television stations to shoot images that are commercially viable.
- Pictures taken by photojournalists help illustrate news events and make stories more relatable to viewers or readers.Advertisement
- Professional photojournalists must be able to work well under deadlines and shoot photos that accurately represent a particular event or subject.
- Formal education is recommended, though not required by all companies that hire photojournalists.