Photojournalism sentence example
- When Henri Cartier-Bresson began his career in photojournalism, the bulky press photographer's camera that used large, single sheets of film, one sheet per image, was the standard tool for taking pictures.
- Colleges also post internships available for photojournalism students.
- It's hard to get noticed in the field of photojournalism if your work is never seen.
- It was marketed for the photojournalism field due to its portability and quality, and was the forerunner of digital cameras to come.
- With the rise in popularity of photojournalistic wedding photography, it is no surprise this trend has spilled over into maternity photojournalism as a way to document an expectant mother and father's journey.Advertisement
- Black & white world A magazine devoted to black and white photography, including photojournalism.
- Previously three other photojournalism alumni have attended the masterclass, which is a hugely prestigious and career enhancing event.
- The basis of photojournalism is the visual documentation of what is happening at a particular moment in time.
- From space travel to photojournalism, the history of digital cameras contains some surprising highlights.
- The Wedding Photojournalism Association gives tips to photographers on this latest phenomenon.Advertisement
- What a maternity photojournalism session consists of will vary depending on your preferences and the photographer's style.
- Ask friends and family who have had photojournalism sessions while pregnant to see their photos.
- Whether you're interested in fine art photography, sports photography, or photojournalism, we're here to offer tips, techniques, and tutorials to help you learn to take pictures that you'll be proud to show those around you.
- Cartier-Bresson's unique ability to record minute human details in a style known as "street photography," earned him the title of "Father of Modern Photojournalism."
- Once you have the rights, post a few samples of your photojournalism and provide a link with contact information.Advertisement
- Even though these wedding fashion photography sessions are currently one of the most chic things to do since the surge in wedding photojournalism, not every photographer is comfortable with or familiar with the concept.
- Many entry-level positions in photojournalism require at least a high school diploma, while a college degree adds to your credentials.