Photogrammetry sentence example
- Geomatica is an integrated geospatial image processing system, which covers the areas of remote sensing, photogrammetry, GIS and cartography.
- This is usually done by a photographic process called photogrammetry which produces a very accurate drawing.
- The group is responsible for teaching and research in the areas of digital photogrammetry and GIS.
- The result is a camera with exceptionally low distortion, often used for stereo photogrammetry because of the accuracy of its images.
- I am looking for a Linux program to do some close-range photogrammetry.Advertisement
- That's a tremendously powerful tool - it's called photogrammetry.