Photocopying sentence example
- In general no photocopying will be allowed from items where there is an adequate digital facsimile.
- Yes to cover costs of photocopying, postage and copying images such as x-rays and photographs.
- Whilst photocopying is largely self-service, technical staff are available to undertake longer runs during times of their attendance.
- To make photocopying easier, the sheets of games are supplied loose-leaf in a handy wallet for ease of storage.
- Administrative facilities are available on site if required, for example word processing, fax and photocopying facilities.Advertisement
- Computer skills (word processing and spreadsheets), as well as photocopying and stuffing envelopes are always useful.
- Other models incorporate features like photocopying and scanning.
- Fax machines can be stand-alone units or perform a number of functions like photocopying, enlargement/reduction of documents, scanning and so on.
- Do ask about other expenses, such as filing fees, mail, courier and photocopying expenses that you will be charged for as well.
- Photocopying, shipping, notary services, and fax services are all available for a small fee.Advertisement
- The homemade memento will be heart warming, and photocopying it will make life easier for you and your child.
- Laser printers and photocopying machines use cartridges containing a mixture of carbon and polymers in a powder form.