Photocopied sentence example
- The two men were seated in the parlor as Dean finished reading the photocopied paper.
- Several newsletters are distributed by fax, email or limited photocopied runs and six weeklies are distributed countrywide.
- The next stage is to get the Copy Center to do a mirror image of the photocopied banners.
- The print materials can be photocopied for group use within an educational program and for individual self-study.
- At one time, the catalog was only available in print, often in the form of a photocopied sheet filled with blank boxes, prices and one-line product descriptions.Advertisement
- These have been put on microfiche (or photocopied in books) by many historical societies and copies are available in your local library's genealogy room.
- There is a physical cost for records that need to be photocopied and mailed to you.
- Collect snapshots of your child and have them photocopied and reduced to 2x2 at a photo store.
- Check with your insurance company before submitting your paperwork to determine its policy concerning computer generated or photocopied forms.