Photochromatic sentence example
- Coatings include photochromatic, mirror, tinted, and UV options, as well as branded selections like Transitions lenses.
- Photochromatic lenses react to ultraviolet (UV) light.
- When the wearer is exposed to UV, photochromatic molecules (silver halide or silver chloride) that are deeply embedded in the lens begin to change shape.
- Photochromatic, or photochromic, lenses, which change color according to light conditions, are also a popular choice for prescription eyeglass wearers.
- A photochromatic lens may not provide UV protection -- if it doesn't, UV protective coatings can usually be applied.Advertisement
- Photochromatic lenses, which change according to the lighting conditions, are another option.
- Photosensitive (photochromatic) lenses that darken in the presence of bright light are handy for people who do not want to carry an extra set of glasses.
- Photochromatic lenses are available in glass and plastic.